-
February 4th, 2003, 09:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hi, i have bought a EWX 24/96 and i would wanna to use an old flute TTS bank, so, would someone be so nice as to extract the TTI so i can extract the samples and do a soundfont i can use?
The TTS is here
www.telefonica.net/web/nrz/flauta.zip
thx [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 6th, 2003, 05:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'll do it for you.
Please send me your email address - then I can send you the TTI or the already extracted samples.
Regards
Werner
-
February 6th, 2003, 06:39 PM
#3
Inactive Member
thx! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[email protected]
The TTI would be great, because i could convert it to SF2 with the tti converter and from there to any other sampler format [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 8th, 2003, 07:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I've sent the Flauta TTI to your email address.
Have fun with it -
Regards
Werner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks